Wednesday 5 January 2011

Cute little tatted doily

Happy New Year my lovely Followers!

I was not here long time… Christmas time was a very busy time for me and we had a fantastic Christmas Holiday. Not too much time for crafting, but I managed to tat my second doily! I am really rubbish with bigger projects, because I am very impatience . I like fast results, so the most I love to make  tatted jewellery. Today I can show you cute little doily. Pattern probably by Jan Stawasz, but I am not sure, I got it from my friend. I used Lizbeth thread, in Golden Yellow (light), size 20.






9 comments:

  1. jak zwykle SUPER,it is BIG ART

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaka delikatna! Pięknie się komponuje ze srebrami. Pozdrawiam noworocznie moją imienniczkę.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sliczna jest :) i rozumiem Cie z tym szybkim efektem :) ale czasem warto troche dluzej pofrywolic dla takiego efektu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serwetka niezwykle urocza i delikatna! A do tego interesująca łyżeczka :) Bardzo lubię stare zdobione sztućce.
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Realmente Hermoso, Lo importante no es hacer trabajos grandes, sino lo que a uno le apasiona. Felicidades te quedo chulo. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did a great job! I can't wait until I can make beautiful things like that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails