Wednesday 12 January 2011

Cecylia

Sometimes I like to tat without any pattern or even any idea… I am tatting just for pleasure… and recently in that way I discovered a new motif. What I like about this motif ?It is very universal. It can be used in earrings, bracelets, necklaces or any doilies, edgings, almost everywhere. I love it very much, so I have developed it in original piece of jewellery.I named it Cecylia to honour my grandmother . She has learn me a lot of crafts (needlework type, like crochet, knitting, cross-stiching, embroidery , etc..

I tatted earrings in dusty pink (I love this colour!) Aida 20, with Swarovski pearls and antique gold earrwires. You can see prototype of bracelet as well on pictures, but I am not happy enough with it, so I definitely will tat another version. What do you think?



13 comments:

  1. Wow, that is gorgeous! I love the elegant little square in the middle. Since squares don't come naturally to tatting, it is always great to see one that is not forced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczne! Niezwykle oryginalny i elegancki wzór. Skojarzył mi się trochę z rozetami charakterystycznymi dla architektury gotyku :)
    Pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choć różowy to zdecydowanie nie mój kolor, kolczyki bardzo mi się podobają. Piękny wzór. Zazdroszczę umiejętności tworzenia nowych rzeczy, ja jak na razie muszę się zadowolić gotowymi schematami :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have obviously got a talent for designing, well done it is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naprawde sliczne sa i zupelnie inne niz te ktore do tej pory widzialam. Fajnie ze wlasne projekty juz tworzysz, i powodzenia w tym

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grandmother Cecylia is very happy!mama tez/mum too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo nowy wzór, jeszcze takiego nie widziałam...świetny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the motif and it's colour :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails