Tuesday 29 March 2011

Wheel of Faith -multicolored rainbow tatted pendant

Today I would like to show you a rainbow pendant. I redesign my original project, Vampire’s Wheel of Fate and make this one with six points.

This is amazing for me how colours of this thread match each other and make a such fantastic symmetric pattern. This is a thread I bought in Poland but unfortunately I don’t know the name of it.

Dzisiaj chciałabym pokazać Wam tęczową zawieszkę. Przerobiłam mój oryginalny projekt, Wampiryczne Kolo  i zrobiłam takie z 6 ramionami.

Niesamowite dla mnie jest to jak kolory pasują do siebie i tworzą fantastyczny symetryczny wzór. Nitkę tą kupiłam w Polsce i niestety nie wiem jak się nazywa.










Pendant is featured in this treasury

'MINIATURE SHEEP AND KANGAROOS.......:)' by RenataandJonathan






10 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails