Friday 17 September 2010

Sapphire tatted earrings (in gold)

Still I like very much gold earrings with Swarovski crystals. This time I used the beautiful sapphire crystals. Effect exceeded my expectations. The result is jewellery that reminds me of the Victorian era, the beauty of flowers, gold, precious stones. This is my little tribute to femininity, romance and everything associated with that.I used antique gold thread (I don't know the name), sapphire Swarovski crystals and sterling silver (925) earwires plated 24 carat gold.

I'm trying to learn needle tatting, but I'm not satisfied with the results ... So for now stick to the shuttle ... Have a nice weekend!




6 comments:

  1. You do such lovely work! These are wonderful earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just gorgeous! Delicate, elegant, and beautiful all in one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. przepiękne, bardzo eleganckie kolczyki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gold and the blue crystals are gorgeous. I love this combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Earrings rings, I am not talking about boys but girls should choosy about their earring because it should be selected carefully to made it most desirable and lovable thing you ever have.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails