Saturday 15 May 2010

Paper napkins for decoupage (also known as a napkin decoupage, napkin technique, napkin art), scrapbook, collage.

I have got a lot of paper napkins with different designs. A few people have asked me recently, where I buy it. So, honestly, I buy everywhere I can. EBay, gardening centre, Cath Kidston store and … when I am in Poland to visit my family –always, ALWAYS - I buy a lot of napkins. If you are looking for an unusual design or you need only one or two napkins and don’t need a whole pack – I can give you a great opportunity to try it out. One paper napkin costs 30p and different can be mixed so it could suit you. P&P -1 pound –does not matter how many napkins you buy. (PayPal only)






1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

Just let me know which napkins you are interested in (write a comment or write direct to me -my email adress you can find here)

12 comments:

  1. The ones with cornflowers are particularly nice. Cornflowers are one of my favourite summer flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great collection :) I have some napkins like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there.....

    I'm from Malaysia. So interested in your decoupage napkins (very nice!). Hope and wish to have one for my decoupage project. How can i purchase it from you. Please instruct me what to do. Hope to hear from you soon.

    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Scarlet Rose :) just let me know which napkins you like to have (mail to me rostelamac@googlemail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam, saya salimah dari Kuala Lumpur. Saya berminat sangat dengan Napkin decopages ni, terutama bunga ros. Macamana ya cara pembayaran kalau saya nak order napkin tersebut. Sila hubungi saya http:salicottage.blogspot.com atau safira_03@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Do you still sell the paper napkins? I've looked everywhere for ones I like and you appear to have them all. If you do sell them still, please let me know how I go about buying.
    Cheers
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda!
    Yes, I still sell them :)
    Tell me which one you like, each cost 30p + 2 pounds for shipping, payment by PayPal
    If you prefer, you can contact me directly at rostelamac@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have some of those for sale , my products all come from Germany, you can go to my website www.chiarotino.com take look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi do u still sell those sourviette or napkin for decoupage.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need 2..3..5...8..n 10....pls let me know as soon as possible..... n in from malaysia......thank u.....

      Delete
  10. Plz email me I want to order
    Zhaart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plz email me I want to order
    Zhaart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails