Sunday 28 February 2010

Sunshine Award



Last week I received this Sunshine award from Scarletbutterfly from At the Beach Collection.
This is my first Blog Award so it is very special to me. Thank You very much.


The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whoes positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world

The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award:
~ Put the logo on your blog or within your post
~ Pass the award onto 12 bloggers
~ Link the nominees within your post
~ Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
~ Share the lovely and link to the person from whom you received this award


I want to pass some "sunshine" on to the following bloggers


3 comments:

  1. oh my! Thank you so much :) I will surely pass it around next time I have a minute to update!!!! So great that you are from Scotland :) used to live there ;) In Glasgow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. its well deserved ... your blog is beautiful :)

    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! Pozdrowienia z pochmurnej na razie Warszawy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails