Friday 27 August 2010

I am back

Hello!!! Good news! I am back after 2 months holiday without internet and computer! It was a great time to reset myself. Now I am back with new ideas, with an enthusiasm and a positive energy. I spent this holiday in a lovely countryside in Poland and enjoyed time with my children. But I really missed the whole blogging community and I am happy I am back.

I made few new items during this holiday. Today I would like to show you earrings I made from a golden thread with Swarovski crystals. This thread is very thin, so the result is delicate, but durable. Unfortunately my camera broke down (lenses error), so I have got only picture of one earring… I am going to buy a new camera, so there is a hope for better pictures on my blog.

It is difficult to show on photos how beautiful this golden thread is, so I present a few shots of the same earring.







5 comments:

  1. That thread is gorgeous! The blue crystals are wonderful with the gold. Nicely done!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fabulous! And I envy you a bit - I wish I could spend some time in the countryside too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even one on its own is stunning! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back :) Love the earrings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails