Wednesday 29 October 2014

New tatting pattern



I am very pleased to announce that my next tatting pattern is available to buy in my Etsy shop. I designed this motif few years ago however the pattern was written down recently. 

I am very lucky that my fellow tatters like my designs. As you know I used to sell a lot of my jewellery online and on different craft fairs. Few months ago I have decided that I prefer designing and this is what I am going to focus on. 
I hope you are going to enjoy my tatting patterns :)


5 comments:

  1. Petite, pretty motif! I'm sure you'll have many pattern sales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Marilee, I am sure you agree with me that designing new things is much more fun then tatting all the time the same pattern

      Delete
  2. Lovely pattern, and I agree...designing is so addicting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely pattern! Perfect both as a necklace as well as earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. This I a lovely design and I have purchased the pattern. I had to change it a little as I needle tat in it looked wavy in places. I am thinking of starting an etsy shop and would like to use the pattern with your permission to sell items. Would this be ok?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails